We use a broad range of approaches to assist our clients to meet their needs that include therapeutic programmes for physical, cognitive, behavioural or mental health problems. Depending on the individuals needs and situation, here are some of the areas we can assist in...
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Delay
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other Developmental Conditions and Disabilities
Youth or Adults Requiring…
- Mental health support (Focused Psychological Strategies)
- A functional assessment due to difficulty or inability to function at work, home, school or university.
- Sensory processing assessments and treatment to assist with sensory issues that may co-occur with diagnosis such as Autism, Asperger's, anxiety and depression or complex behaviours.
- Home Safety Assessments or Home Modifications
- Scooter or wheelchair prescription or funding assessments.
- Assistance to obtain assistive equipment such as shower stools and dressing aids to improve independence and safety at home.
Where Are We Located?
Holistic Home Health Occupational Therapy Practice has a centre-based service located in Laverton North, Victoria. We also provide home based therapy services across the Western, North Eastern, Eastern and South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Therapy services are delivered at locations that are suitable to achieving client therapeutic goals. These may include day care, home, kindergarten or at school.
Please contact us for more information on our fees.